1. We respect the privacy of every user who visits the Website and every user who makes an enquiry through the Website. The following sets out what information we collect about you when you visit the Website, what we then do with that information, and what you can do about the information we hold.
The Information We Collect
3. The TheRoyalWeddingWilliamKate.com website uses “cookies”, these are packets of information stored on your computer when you visit our site. How do we use them?
(a) So we can detect when you have returned to our site
(b) So we can assess where people go on our site and what are the most popular areas
4. We want you to feel free to use and explore our Website without worrying about whether your visit will generate unwanted sales or marketing activity such as junk mail or spam.
5. TheRoyalWeddingWilliamKate.com complies with Data Protection laws in the United Kingdom. We will take care to prevent any unauthorised access to and use of your personal data.
6. Our staff and contractors are responsible for keeping your Personal Information confidential and will only use it to offer relevant products and services related to your enquiry.
7. Whilst any Personal Information that we use to provide or promote our services to you will not be passed to any third party organisation for marketing purposes, on occasion your details may be shared by TheRoyalWeddingWilliamKate.com Ltd with approved contractors or agents.
8. If you do not wish to receive any information from us or our contractors/agents or wish us to remove Information you have submitted through the Website please send an email to us at info@TheRoyalWeddingWilliamKate.com
9. We reserve the right to disclose personal data to any third party which has a legal right to request such information.
10. If TheRoyalWeddingWilliamKate.com as a business is purchased by another company, we may transfer personal data we then hold to that company.
11. We will provide the same protections in respect of any electronic communications received from you as those employed in respect of information received by post and telephone.
12. If you have any questions about the security of our Website please e-mail us at info@TheRoyalWeddingWilliamKate.com
Links to Other Sites
13. If you use a link on this Website to take you to another site, your privacy will not be protected in accordance with this policy. You will need to check that websites own privacy statement.
14. We make no representations as to the accuracy or any other aspect of information contained in other websites.
15. By using this Website you consent to our collection and use of your Personal Information as stated above.
16. We want you to be aware of the information we collect and how we use it at all times.